Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Couches of Couch Horse Ranch

The Barn at Couch Horse Ranch

Mike and Carrie, I hope that you don't mind that I put you on my blog. I will also be putting your web site in my favorites list as well.
To everyone else, the Couch Horse Ranch is a family owned ranch here in North West Arkansas. There are many clinicians in the area, but we have found that the Couch family and Ranch are more then trainers and ranchers, but friends. My parents feel that they could not have found a better trainer for my equine instruction.
The horses are well cared for, and the facilities are top notch. Carrie, my trainer is patient with me even on days when I don't know my left from my right, and when I just can't seem to get into that trot. Those who are looking into either getting into riding, or thinking of getting their children into riding, should keep in mind the chemistry between the student and trainer. It's not all in how much you pay, or how well the facilities are, its about people and the Couch Ranch are our kind of people.
"At Couch Horse Ranch we put our horses and rider safety first. We stress that we do not break horses!! We Train our horses with love and care;we want them to love being with us as much as we love being with them. " Carrie Couch of Couch Horse Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment